F-1 Student Visa Services In Dublin

Individuals who have been accepted into a US program of study and are able to demonstrate that they have funds available to pay for the course of study and living expenses may be issued an F-1 Student visa to study in the United States. Most educational institutions in the United States will provide foreign nationals with information on how to obtain a student visa once they have been accepted into a program, however, if you require advice on how to obtain a US student visa, please contact us.


We are unable to provide advice on how to obtain a placement at a US university. If you have not yet been accepted to a US course of study, please do not contact our office and make your inquiries directly to the US educational institutions with which you would like to study.