Permanent US Visa In London

US Green Card services and support with permanent US visa applications

The most common US immigrant visa types that allow individuals to immigrate permanently to the US are employment, investment and family-based visa categories.

In most cases, to immigrate permanently to the US a person will need to be sponsored by an an American employer or US citizen or permanent resident immediate family member. There are some categories that allow a person with extraordinary ability in a specific field, or if the person is working in an area that is of the American national interest, to apply without a sponsor.

Other immigrant visa categories are provided for asylees, refugees and Diversity Visa Lottery winners.

Golden Gate Bridge